International students interested to get admission into RPSU must meet the same academic standards as those required for native students. There are wide variations among the education systems throughout the world and it is difficult to make exact comparison among the systems. However, International students interested to apply to Ranada Prasad Shaha University are required to fulfill the following requirements:
Submit the completed Admission Form
1. Scanned copies of original certificates duly authenticated by competent authority must be submitted. If original copies are not in English, a certified English translation is required.
2. Evidence of adequate proficiency in English is required. The applicants other than from the countries where English is the only official language scores of TOEFL/ IELTS/ GRE/ GMAT/ SAT are required as applicable.
3. 2 letters of recommendation along with the application is to be submitted.
International students must prove their financial solvency/ability to cover the necessary educational and living expenses for completing their studies at RPSU. In order to prove this the students must submit Certification of Financial Records or Bank Statement guaranteeing that they have sufficient funds available for their study purpose. The Record or Statement of Accounts can be either in the student’s name or the Guardian/ Parents name. Scholarships, financial aid and loans are not available to international students.
Medical Fitness Records
International students must submit authentic medical fitness record to study at RPSU. At least he/she must submit an authentic document providing that he/she has completed the hepatitis A and B series vaccination and must submit a tuberculin test report.
International students must apply at least 2 months prior to the Commencement Date of any semester Spring, Summer or Fall.
Once the above items are received, the applicant’s file will be presented to the Admissions Authority. Decision will be duly informed by the Admission Authority.
1. After acceptance by the University documentation processing will be started. The students are required to fulfill the relevant documentation processing for their student Visa purposes. The University will not take any responsibility for arranging Visas for any foreign student.
2. All foreign students are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
3. Inclusion of any false information constitutes grounds for dismissal from the University.